International Academy of Classical Homeopathy
This page has to be considered as a fragment. Some information on the topic has already been collected, but it does not fully cover the subject or may even be far from doing so. Further contributions about this subject are still desired. If you need help or explanations please see our Processing aids or Help in the menu on the left, or write an email.
In 1995, Prof. Georgos Vithoulkas established the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy in Alonissos, Greece, where he serves as Head of Educational Department (Educator). In this Academy, George Vithoulkas shares the knowledge gleaned from his 55 years of his experience and teaches his most current theories regarding levels of health. In his teachings, he provides detailed information that both helps doctors determine each patient’s state of health, as well as facilitates their ability to estimate whether a case is curable with homeopathy and the amount of time and remedies that will be needed to accomplish a cure.
Every year, during the summer months, groups of doctors from various countries gather to be trained at the Academy. They come from Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, Russia, U.S.A., Canada, Austria, Japan, India, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Greece etc.
Fifteen thousand (15,000) medical doctors and homeopathic practitioners from sixty-two (62) countries have been trained at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy.
The Educational Program of THE International Academy of Classical Homeopathy has been adopted by various Universities:
- State Autonomous Institution of the Chuvash Republic Supplementary Vocational Education"The Postgraduate Doctors' Training Institute" of Health Care Ministry of the Chuvash Republic (Russia) - Postgraduate Educational Program in Classical Homeopathy for Medical Doctors.
- PHEE “Kyiv Medical University” - Postgraduate Educational Program in Classical Homeopathy for Medical Doctors, Dentists and Veterinary Doctors.
- P. L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Post Graduate Education (Ukraine) - in compliance with the Order of Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine - Postgraduate Educational Program in Classical Homeopathy for Medical Doctors and Pharmacists
- Dnipro Medical Institute of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (Ukraine) - Postgraduate Educational Program in Classical Homeopathy for Medical Doctors, Dentists and Veterinary Doctors.
- Aegean University of Greece - Postgraduate Educational Program in Classical Homeopathy for Medical Doctors and Dentists
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, Colombia - A Postgraduate Course for Medical Doctors and Dentists and students of these schools
- Academia Medico Homeopatica de Barcelona, Spain - A Postgraduate Course for Medical Doctors and Dentists
The E-Learning Program has been officially accredited on the 13th April2017 by the Health Council, Ministry of Health Serbia, under number A -742/17 as a national course first category.
The Practitioner Program for North America (an expansion of E-Learning Program) is in the process of acquiring full accreditation by ACHENA (Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America). Please view our approval status at http://achena.org/Schools.htm
The E-Learning Course has been officially accredited by the Australian Register of Homeopaths (AROH) https://www.aroh.com.au/Accredited-Courses
On 1st June, 2010, the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy launched the E-Learning Program in Classical Homeopathy http://www.vithoulkas.edu.gr