Gregory Dana Ullman (born December 22, 1951) is an American author, publisher, journalist, and proponent in the field of homeopathy.
Ullman received his Master of Public Health (MPH) from the University of California at Berkeley, and has since taught homeopathy and integrative health care. Ullman served as an instructor in homeopathy at the University of California at San Francisco, and as member of the Advisory Council of the Alternative Medicine Center at Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons. In previous years he has been the chairperson for the National Center for Homeopathy's Annual Conference, and has been consulted by Harvard Medical School's Center to Assess Alternative Therapy for Chronic Illness. He is also a regular speaker at universities, medical schools, pharmacy schools, and hospitals.
He was a regular contributor to The Huffington Post until 2017 when this website stopped accepting blogs written by non-staff members.
Journalist John Stossel of ABC News described Ullman as "homeopathy's foremost spokesman."
- Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicines (with Stephen Cummings, MD), 1984, 2004. ISBN 0-87477-843-3.
- Discovering Homeopathy: Medicine for the 21st Century, 1991. ISBN 1-55643-108-2
- Homeopathic Medicines for Children and Infants, 1992. ISBN 0-87477-692-9
- The Consumer's Guide to Homeopathy, 1995. ISBN 0-87477-813-1
- The Steps to Healing: Wisdom from the Sages, the Rosemarys, & the Times, 1999. ISBN 1-56170-657-4.
- Essential Homeopathy, 2002. ISBN 1-57731-206-6
- The One-Minute (or so) Healer, 2004. ISBN 1-55643-494-4
- The Homeopathic Revolution: Why Famous People and Cultural Heroes Choose Homeopathy, October, 2007. ISBN 1-55643-671-8
Ullman's letters and writings have appeared in The Western Journal of Medicine, Social Policy, Utne Reader, The Futurist, The Arthritis Foundation's Guide to Alternative Medicine, Atlanta: Arthritis Foundation, (J. Horstman) 1999 and The Reader's Digest Family Guide to Natural Medicine. and in The Huffington Post.
- http://www.alumni.berkeley.edu/Alumni/Cal_Monthly/February_1999/QA_with_Dana_Ullman.asp | accessdate = 2008-01-22
- Dana Ullman, - Healthworld Online - Natural health and Alternative medicine information, products and services. http://www.healthy.net/scr/bio.asp?Id=55 |accessdate=2008-01-25
- Penguin Group USA, http://us.penguingroup.com/nf/Author/AuthorPage/0,,1000040566,00.html, About Dana Ullman |accessdate=2008-01-24
- Stossel, John (2008).
- http://www.homeopathic.com/main/bio_dana.jsp |title=Homeopathic Educational Services - Dana Ullman, M.P.H. |accessdate=2008-01-26